Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Canning

 
As I am planting my seeds, I have a dream. I dream of an over abundant harvest of veggies and fruit! Eating fresh and cooking with and canning mounds and bushels of produce! In preperation for dreams come true, I dragged the hubs with me last night to a canning class!
 
You hear all these nightmare stories about poisoning and pressure canners exploding and the lid flying through the roof and all the way up to space and adding another dent to the face of the moon! 
 
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ok, sorry I got a little carried away. But seriously people, there are some scary stories! However, me, I like to fight scary! So off to the class we went! I am now armed with canning knowledge!
 
FYI! Modern pressure canners, have safety stuff so they dont EXPLODE anymore!
 
Do you have any fabuloso canning recipes? Do you can a lot? What is your favorite thing to can? Win any blue ribbons???? Huh Huh huh?
 
Love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment