Thursday, April 25, 2013

This weeks pretty

I found a tree.

I want it.

It's scent grabbed me from down the street and carried me on a cloud.

I can not go on with out this tree.

The scent, the beauty... I need it all.

No one loves it where it is. The propery is vacant. It would be in good company if it moved here. I would visit it everyday. Have picnics under neath it and read good books in its shade. Really I would.

I brought home some of its beauty.


So pretty.

The few blooms that I have, fill the room with its sweet scent.

I looked it up. It is a fragrant flowering crabapple. They are not all fragrant. I have a non fragrant one already. I showed it to you before. I love it too. But it does not have THIS fragrance. You can only understand my pure adoration if you too could smell it.

Have you ever been this in love with a tree?

What pretties have you found this week? Anything lift you up on a cloud? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment