Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day!

   

                                                          Happy Earth Day everyone!

So I had some great pics to share with you..... BUT for some reason my computer is not uploading them correctly................

Soooooo... you get repeats for now... sorry :(

But on this Earth Day, go outside, take a deep breath in and look at the beauty that God has surrounded us with! The Earth, the sky, the flowers and trees! The clouds, the animals, the sea! He has given us each other! No matter where you are, you CAN find beauty. Today, go find it!



And plant some Mint! In a container unless you want it to consume EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinch often for tea, refreshing water, cooking, whatever! A great easy plant for ANYONE to grow! What a great way to celebrate Earth Day!

Hopefully I get my pics working soon! I have some Auction finds to share and I am repainting my cabinets for the 3rd time! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment