Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Marvelous Mint!

 
I have a love for mint! Maybe some might call it an obsession...
 
Who could blame me? It comes in different flavors, scents, and colors. It is EASY PEASY to grow. In fact if you plant it in the ground, it will take over. No matter the conditions or soil!
 
Look how pretty it is in little vases!


 
It will quickly grow to fill a container. It is SUPER easy to cut, root and have a whole new plant in just a few weeks.

 
You can cook with it. You can make snazzy water with it!
 
Minty Lemon Water
 
a pitcher of water
2-3 mint sprigs
1 lemon quartered
 
Mix together and chill overnight. Mmmmmmmm drink up!
 
It makes great cocktails. Freshens your breath!
 
Me, I love Mint!  
 

This GINORMOUS mint I got for $4 at the local farmers market! It is getting bigger by the second!

I also have, Swiss mint, orange mint, Pineapple mint, apple mint, and last but not least, CHOCOLATE mint :)

Now I have another treat for you .......
 

 
My hummers are not being too shy anymore! This little guy, I swear he was posing! I love him too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment