Friday, April 19, 2013

The World

So I had something else for today's post, but instead I am going to open my heart.

 Call it what you may, but a few years ago, I decided that I was not going to watch the news anymore. I would not play into fear mongering anymore. It was always so bad. My heart was too sensitive.

I have family in Boston. I know they are safe but they are on lock down. Which while very good and safe for them, is also very scary.

So today I weep.

I weep because I am scared.

I weep because I am angry.

I weep because I think about this world we are leaving to our children. The world our children have to grow up in.

It is a scary place.

So yes, yes I choose to stick my head in the sand and live out the fairytale I have created. I will live my life with the goal of showing my children their is hope and good in the world.

God Bless us all.




No comments:

Post a Comment