Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring is in the air!

                                                    


                                                      Can you smell it?

I know that some places are still freezing and others have been hot for a month now. Here in my corner of the earth, the air is fresh, the blooms are poppin up, leaves are fighting their way out, birds are singing. It is beautiful!

I had gone so many years with out a change of seasons, I am diving in to each and every one of them!

We have been getting the garden ready and starting to think about canning procedures. I am attracted to plants at the store and along the road like a fish to water!

I am ready for warm days and crisp nights! Fun with the munchkins running around, fishing and exploring!

My waist line is ready for lighter food and cool drinks! Fruit and yogurt, popsicles, Simply Orange, Orange Pineapple juice (Sooo DELISH!) creative salads and BBQ! I made my first batch of homemade limoncello.

I want my hands in the dirt and my feet in the water!

How about you?

How are you welcoming in Spring? What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment